Friday, October 9, 2009

Metaposting

Apparently I am still learning how to blog...

In an effort to clean things up here, in lieu of posting about CGT today, I'm just going to try to fix things up a bit in the settings, etc. So far, I changed the fact that not just anyone was allowed to leave comments! Oops! Now anonymous comments are allowed. (How did I not notice that?)

You may have noticed recently that I added labels to a few posts. I'd like to go back through all the posts and try to add labels to help sort things out. That's another project for today/this weekend.

Right now I have a list of good CGT websites, but I would also like to have a list of links to rules for the different games mentioned here. I might also like to have links to different gamesters, but that might overlap a bit with the current list of links. Perhaps that wouldn't be a bad thing...

I do want this to be an actual useful resource for CGT info. Let me know what I can do to help you out!

"Gamesters" is a word I read once used to describe combinatorial gamers. I don't recall where I first saw that word. Does anyone know who coined the term?

No comments:

Post a Comment