Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WittCon 2010!

At Wittenberg we have a very active gaming group, known as the Role-Playing Guild. This is a bit misleading, since they also have a weekly board game night that is well-attended. I've learned a bunch of new games there, and also gotten to show off some of my own!

When I arrived, I quickly got in touch with the group, and they mentioned they had tried to get integrate trading card games into the club. I have some experience in running limited Magic events, but I haven't kept to my every-other-week regimen that ran throughout graduate school.

However, each March, the guild hosts WittCon, and they have asked me to run a Magic draft this year. The con takes place March 27, so if you are near Springfield, OH that weekend, be sure to come by!

No comments:

Post a Comment