Friday, March 4, 2011

Yet another Table Update Post

Today I'm replacing a usual post here with another big round of updates to this table of game rules.

The biggest update is adding links to websites where you can play the game listed. I didn't find links for all of them, but if you know of one (or a better one than what I have listed) please let me know so I can add it to the list! Additionally, I added links to posts labelled: "Game Description: X" where X is that game.

Since no one complained to me, I removed the column about the complexity of winning the game on that turn, replacing it with a column for general game properties.

As usual, I make some errors here, so please let me know if you find anything I need to fix!

Next week Wittenberg has spring break, so I won't have any new posts until Monday the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment